In the 30 years we have been serving in the East Valley, and now in Coolidge and Phoenix, one of the most critical ongoing needs we have identified is helping vulnerable women make life changing decisions that will positively impact their futures and the health of their families.
Did you know that for as little as $35 a month you can help change the course of a mother and child’s life? That’s “$35 to change a life”!
Your gift of “$35 to change a life” each month allows us to:
- Offer parenting classes, a parent coach, and advocacy to a mother at risk of losing her children in the foster care system or seeking to re-unify with her children currently in the system
- Help a teen mom finish her high school diploma or obtain her GED
- Provide job skill support to women seeking to re-enter the workforce
- Help offset the cost of a utility bill for a woman that is regularly attending classes and mentoring
- Assist women in domestic violence situations with mentoring, support groups, and education to help them break cycles of abuse and move toward healthier environments
- Offer free pregnancy testing, prenatal classes, and crisis pregnancy support
- Provide supervision, food and materials for our children’s programs; keeping children safe and learning while their mothers are involved in classes and mentoring.
Please prayerfully consider giving “$35 to change a life” each month to reach these vulnerable women and children.
Click the link here to enroll in our auto giving program through our Hope Women’s Center e-giving account. Thank you for praying how God may be leading you to reach the hurting women and children in our community.